Nytt emne Svar på emnet   [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Summer clinic, combat riding and fun August 12-16, 2013
InnleggSkrevet: Søn Jan 06, 2013 6:56 pm 
Avlogget
White Lady
Brukerens avatar

Bilde

Each summer we host a 5 day clinic full of just fun riding with jousting, combat riding, cavalry training and skill at arms. This year this will happen the week of August 12 to 16.

As last year, we will fill the week up with activities the whole day long, as crossfit training, formation riding, close combat training, horsing around, challenges, and whatever else we can think of. We have a capacity for eight full participants, sleeping in camping cabins and eating with the family. The cost of this will be NOK 4500,- Others are welcome to join at a charge of NOK 800, accomodation, horse and food not included.

We are not reliving any historical period or dressing up in any style, but if you wish, you are welcome to dress as you wish in historical costumes or fantasy dress. The pint is to have fun. And an interesting side effect is that you also get very good riding training.

Have a look at the pictures below, they will give you an idea as to how we are doing at these camps.

Bilde

Bilde

Bilde

Bilde

Bilde

Bilde

Bilde

Bilde

Bilde

Welcome!

Hanne

Paradox is a pointer telling you to look beyond it. If paradoxes bother you, that betrays your deep desire for absolutes. The relativist treats a paradox merely as interesting, perhaps amusing or even, dreadful thought, educational.

Frank Herbert.

Del på Facebook Del på Twitter
Topp

Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Nytt emne Svar på emnet   [ 1 innlegg ] 

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest

Du kan ikke opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan ikke skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg til dette forumet